RUNNING FOR DISTRICT OFFICE
Regulations for the Pennsylvania District Officer Campaigns
Do you want to be a Pennsylvania District Officer?
- Do you want to gain leadership, communication, and collaboration skills?
- Do you want to be part of an amazing leadership experience?
- Do you want to learn how to be a better leader and public speaker?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, then plan on being a candidate for one of our district leadership positions of District Governor, Secretary/Treasurer, Bulletin Editor, or Division Lt. Governor. It will be an experience that you will never forget!
The Pennsylvania District Officers, under the supervision of the Kiwanis District’s appointed committee and District Administrator, lead the Pennsylvania District. District Officers have numerous responsibilities and must be dedicated to the obligations of their office completely and on time for the District to operate.
The district website clearly outlines the election procedures. In addition, please note the following:
- The District Board meets multiple times each year and all District Board members must attend all meetings.
- Additional responsibilities are detailed on the candidate’s duties and responsibilities document.
- All prospective officers will be required to complete election forms, including a service agreement, located on the website.
If the current district officers or I can help with questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Yours in service,
Pennsylvania District Administrator